NES Hand Therapy Training
NES teaches UK and internationally
NES Hand Therapy Training offers classroom, virtual and online teaching in the field of hand therapy. Nicola, Elaine and Sarah have been teaching together since the 1990’s. Between the three of them, they have taught in Europe, Asia, Africa and Australasia. They regularly teach BAHT validated courses which count towards the AHT (BAHT) qualification. See the website for upcoming live courses as well as online ones which can be studied in your own time. Email contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Live Courses:
- January 2023: Introduction to splinting the hand – full
- March 2023: BAHT Level I Introduction to Hand Therapy – full
- June 2023: BAHT Level II Acquired Conditions. London. See Website
- September 2023: Introduction to splinting the hand. London
- November 2023: BAHT Level II Management of the Wrist. Wigan. See Website
- Assessment and management of OA CMCJ
- Scapholunate ligament injury: anatomy, mechanics, assessment
- Management of oedema
- Assessment of the wrist
- Anatomy and biomechanics of the PIPJ
- Evidence based goniometry
- Anatomy, biomechanics and clinical presentation of OA CMCJ.